ARCOS – Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Privileged Access Management (PAM) / Privileged Identity Management (PIM) is the most sought after risk-solution among information technology (IT) security professionals.
This is because; organization’s IT environment is not static. As firms grow, they reinforce their IT systems, leading into proliferation of privileged identities– super-user accounts that enjoy an elevated authorization, enabling them to access advanced system configuration.
ARCOS Key Features
Find out how our PAM’ unique 8 features can help you Predict, Protect and Prevent unauthorized access into your privileged identities.
- The Single Sign On feature provides the largest connector stack. It relieves the difficulty for sysadmins from managing multiple passwords on different devices such as networking devices, databases etc.
- The Solution ARCOS provides single click access to multiple technologies, however since the access is for privilege user-ids it is imperative that a Dual Factor Authentication is used to protect from unauthorized access.
- ARCOS provides a highly mature Password Vault which generates strong and dynamic passwords and the engine can automatically change passwords for several devices or systems at one go.
- ARCOS has a unique technology framework which helps in providing Granular Access Control for privilege users inspite of the fact that they are natively super users and it is not possible to restrict their access to any system.
- IT is interesting to note that the native Audit Trails available for any system may not be comprehensive or complete. ARCOS provides comprehensive audit trails and session recordings to ensure that all activities are tracked and these logs are encrypted and separately stored creating a legal hold.
- One Admin Control Single console for all administrative tasks.
- ARCOS provides for dynamic group setting with one to many relationships and Virtual Grouping.
- ARCOS provides a Real Time Dashboard to monitor server access activities. The dash board provides for setting up alerts for critical commands as they are fired & good framework for customized reports.
ARCOS Privileged Account Management Solution
ARCOS Privileged Access Management / Privileged Identity Management solution is a unique risk-control software, appliance (physical or virtual), and service provider in private cloud–which helps safeguarding privileged identities by monitoring and securing database assets from malefactors. It is delivered as a set of different modules that are licensed separately.
ARCOS Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
ARCOS is a comprehensive solution for Privileged Identity Management (PIM) / Privileged Access Management (PAM), allowing monitoring and management of privileged identities.
ARCOS (PAM)/(PIM) Software
Privileged Access Management (PAM) / Privileged Identity Management (PIM) solution not only provides a secure umbrella to the underlying IT infrastructure and data but also maintains complete audit trail of activities linked to privileged identities. This risk-control tool identifies vulnerabilities and assesses risks at various levels like the operating systems, databases, and webservers.