ForcePoint Data Loss Prevention Tool
Gain The Visibility And Data Controls To Keep Critical Data Secure
ForcePoint – Data Loss Prevention
Data loss prevention or DLP as it is known is a way of preventing loss of data that is critical to a company. It is a strategy or a process that identifies confidential data, tracks that data as it moves in and out of the enterprise and prevents unauthorized sharing or copying of data by creating and enforcing disclosure rules
How Does Data Loss Prevention Work?
Any file flagged as confidential for the organisation is then protected by the business rules used by the Data Loss Prevention software so that it is not copied or shared out of the local network, purposefully or accidentally.Some times DLP also stands for Data Leakage prevention solution
For example, if you were to send a confidential email to someone else or move data to online cloud services from a particular set legal files, it won’t work.
ForcePoint DLP Dashboard
WebSense Forcepoint Advantage
- Incident Risk Ranking (IRR)– Focus response teams on areas of greatest risk by applying behavioral analytics and machine learning to cluster DLP incidents in order of business risk.
- Office 365 Support-Extend enterprise DLP policies and enforcement across O365 applications, with flexible deployment options including on-premise and Microsoft Azure. Integrate with Microsoft’s data classification and digital rights management technologies to increase visibility and control of critical data across your infrastructure.
- Integrated incident workflow- Resolve DLP incidents faster with review and remediation – either via email or directly within the Forcepoint Security Manager.
- Pre-defined policy templates for industries and regulations (including the EU GDPR)- Detect and protect Personal Identifiable Information (PII), industry data and intellectual property with policy templates for specific industries and regulations from over 60 countries worldwide.
- Advanced detection- Detect critical data inside images with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), cumulative data transmission activity over time-to-data leakage fragments (“Drip-DLP” analysis), and indicators of compromise leading to data theft.
- Integrate data protection and insider threat security- Include data awareness into Forcepoint Insider Threat to automatically detect high risk individuals and orchestrate the investigation of accidental, compromised and malicious users.
Benefits ForcePoint Websense DLP Tool
- Fast Track Compliance- Templates, guided workflows and reports for specific industries and regulations from over 60 countries worldwide.
- Confidently Secure Cloud Applications- Extend data protection to cloud applications like Office 365, Box and more
- Complete Data Protection Across Endpoints, Networks and Cloud Apps- Unified data policies applied wherever people create and interact with data
- Automate Your Data Protection Program- Advanced analytics and risk scoring put the focus on your greatest threats and incident orchestration accelerates the response
Request a Demo
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security and IT Services Company, Having headquarters in Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi & Durgapur – India. We are Value Added Partner of ForcePoint DLP Tool.
Buy WebSense ForcePoint DLP Tool
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security Audit Company and IT Services Company with service offerings in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services , Amongst our clients we proudly count Government Organizations, Fortune 1000 Companies and several emerging companies. We are also Value Added Partners of ForcePoint WebSense Data Loss prevention DLP Tool.
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore – India. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org for implementation of ForcePoint DLP Tool at your Enterprise.