Life At eSec Forte Technologies
As a global IT Consulting Company, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team – from recent college grads to industry veterans. Whether you are looking for a full-time, consulting, or contract position, we have a host of opportunities for you to explore.
Open Positions at eSec Forte Technologies
Sales- Information Security
- 4-7 years of extensive experience selling IT services, preferably Information Security services
- Building and managing Customer relationships.
- Capability to Generate and Nurture Sales Opportunities.
- Capturing client’s business requirements and whether the services being considered are suitable.
- Interfacing with Pre-Sales and Delivery team to transition project execution.
- Should be capable of handling complete sales cycle right from lead generation, demo, proposal and closure.
- Exposure to International Markets is preferable.
- Good Selling skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- Should be proficient with professional networks and social forums.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Email Marketing, O Desk and Elance/Updesk
- Data Updation and Extraction from different sites like Google, LinkedIn.
- Proficiency in Ms-Office
Information Security Consultant
- Good understanding of information security and its impact on IT Infrastructure and business process.
- Experience to perform network architecture reviews.
- Experience with penetration testing and configuration Audit
- Experience with tools like Nexpose, Metasploit, Nipper, Burp, Acunetix, Fortify etc.
- Hands-on with script development using languages like Perl/Ruby/Php/Python would be an advantage
- Should be well-versed with OSSTMM / OWASP / SANS / CIS Benchmarks
- Good understanding and experiences with Risk assessment and management, Audit (both internal and external); policy, procedure and standards development, security strategy and security awareness campaigns.
- Understanding of Application security / experience with application penetration test will be a plus.
Desired Management Skills:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in handling at least 10-15 people project team
- Experience in handling multiple projects / clients simultaneously
- Experience in handling projects in multi-geographies (E.g. South Asia, Middle East and USA)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Willingness to travel across geographies