Atola Insight Forensic
All-in-one Atola Insight forensic data recovery and acquisition system
Atola Insight Forensic
Atola Insight Forensic is a fast forensic imager with the capacity to perform 3 simultaneous imaging sessions on a wide range of media.
It also offers complex yet highly automated data recovery functions on failing storage devices and provides utilities for accessing hard drives at the lowest level. Its sophisticated software is wrapped in a simple and effective user interface.
Designed for use both in the lab and in the field, Insight is developed by a team of industry-renowned data recovery engineers in collaboration with law enforcement agencies and forensic experts from around the globe.
Atola Insight Forensic system includes:
- Insight Forensic software that runs on Windows PC
- DiskSense 2 hardware unit – released in July 2021
- Hardware extensions (optional)
The system has several key features for data capture in forensic and e-discovery cases:
Atola Team about DiskSense II
Atola Insight is equipped with a server-grade motherboard and CPU to sustain multiple imaging sessions at the top native speeds of the evidence drives, whether in good or bad condition.
- 3 simultaneous imaging sessions + multi-tasking
- 2 built-in 10Gb Ethernet ports
- Imaging session speed up to 500 MB/s
- E01, AFF4 or Raw target images created in the network or on target drives
- Up to 3 targets per imaging session
- Support of SATA, IDE, USB.
- Via extensions: SAS, Apple PCIe (2013 – recent models), NVMe, and M.2 PCIe SSDs
- Built-in hardware write blocker for all source ports
Damaged drive support
All features are designed to support damaged media. In cases where other imagers stall or abort on media errors, Atola Insight can acquire a usable image. Types of damage supported: degraded or damaged heads, scratches on platters, logical errors, freezing drives, drives with a worn-out magnetic layer.
- In-depth automated drive diagnostics
- Multi-pass imaging of damaged drives
- Automated reset of freezing media
- File recovery
- Bad sector recovery
- Segmented hashing for bad drive’s image verifications
- HDD current monitoring for continuous diagnosis
Forensic feature set
- Unknown ATA password extraction
- Hash calculation (linear and segmented): MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Wiping methods including DoD 5220.22-M, Secure Erase, NIST 800-88, Pattern Erase
- On-the-fly sector-level artifact finder
- Forensic file recovery for NTFS, APFS (with encrypted volumes), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
- Case management system automatically generates detailed reports
- Comparison of 1 drive against 3 drives or images
- Detection and lifting of HPA and DCO restricted areas
Atola imagers are the only products in both forensic and data recovery industries with the ability to automatically and accurately evaluate a hard drive’s health and pinpoint specific problems.
Atola Insight automatically removes ATA passwords from hard drives in just 2 minutes. This sophisticated feature is executed with one click of a button. Whenever possible, the extracted password is displayed upon its removal.
Retrieving every fragment of data from a drive is crucial to a forensically sound data acquisition. Atola Insight’s imaging system allows a completely customizing imaging process to handle even damaged or unstable media.
Insight’s file recovery module is simple, intuitive, and effective. It integrates seamlessly with the imaging functionality and the Case Management system to effectively retrieve data.
Buy Atola Insight Forensic in India
eSec Forte Technologies is a CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security Audit Company and IT Services Company with service offerings in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Amongst our clients we proudly count Government Organizations, Fortune 1000 Companies, and several emerging companies. We are Value Added Partners in India.