Web Application Security Suite
HPE Security Fortify offers end-to-end application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire software development lifecycle.
HP Fortify - Application Security Suite
HP Fortify Security Suite offers the broadest set of software security testing products that span your SDLC:
- http___www.bigleaguekickball.com_category_press_ order soma for over night delivery HP Fortify Static Code Analyzer, Static Application Security Testing ( http___www.bigleaguekickball.com_about_ Cheap Soma without prescription next day fedex overnight SAST)- Identify the root cause of vulnerabilities during development, and prioritizes those critical issues when they are easiest and least expensive to fix. Detects 691 unique categories of vulnerabilities across 22 programming languages and spans over 835,000 individual APIs.
- HPE Security WebInspect, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)- Automated dynamic testing offering that identifies security vulnerabilities and prioritizes the critical issues for root-cause analysis in running Web applications and Web services. Integrates runtime analysis to identify more vulnerabilities by expanding coverage of the attack surface.
- HPE Security DevInspect– Empowers developers to accelerate development by identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities in source code within the developers environment in real-time, enabling them to integrate security even earlier in the SDLC.
- HPE Security Application Defender, Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP)- Identifies attacks on software vulnerabilities and other security violations in production applications and protects them from exploitation in real time.
- HPE Security Fortify on Demand, Security as a Service (SaaS)– Easy and flexible way to test the security of your software quickly, accurately, and without dedicating additional resources, or having to install and manage any software.
- Bring security and development teams together to measure, control, and manage the security posture.
- Platform for triaging, auditing, prioritizing, and remediating results.
- Lowers costs associated with development, remediation, and compliance.
- Boosts productivity by automating application security procedures.
- Accelerates time to market by ensuring fewer security-related delays.