The Virtual CISO is an invaluable asset for your organization and the individual teams of people, subsequent processes, and technology to provide the highest levels of security to your sensitive data.
eSec Forte consulting services provide organizations with a dedicated information security officer with the skills and leadership capabilities to help define, plan and execute a security strategy unique to your requirement.
Why use Virtual CISO?
Align your business to your needs recognizing your present security measures to your budget constraints. Virtual CISO is:
- Adaptive and not a reactive process to manage new threats in the ever-evolving ways of cyber intrusions
- Provides immediate value
Virtual CISO & Security Consulting Company
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with service offerings in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Amongst our clients we proudly count Government Organizations, Fortune 1000 Companies and several emerging companies. We are also Value Added Partners, Authorized Resellers & Distributor of Leading Application Security Testing Tools
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Durgapur – India & Singapore. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Virtual CISO
Why choose eSec Forte – Cyber Security Consulting Company ?
We deliver Industry knowledge and expertise and provide a customized approach to:
- Conduct primary IT security audit, planning, document scope establishing timelines and designing a security response plan
- Determining level of acceptable risks by locating critical assets
- Aligning the right business strategy with the security policies
- Define and develop vital IT security and remote access policies
- Manage compliance and risk
- Third-party security control
- Security operations and access control processes
- Personnel training and security
- Application, system, and network security