Forensic Analysis Services
The detailed postmortem and analysis of incidents challenging security, recovering lost or damaged data and producing damage report is Forensic Analysis.
This activity and service also includes a thorough analysis of the incident and employs surveys to gather complete knowledge of how the breach or data loss happened by assessing the cause and impact.
Where is Forensic Analysis used?
Hackers use techniques like SQL injection to access the sensitive and unauthorized database, commonly, the user’s app database, employee information, etc.
Server Forensic Analysis can determine the manipulations, or identify any loss in system data.
Server forensics can determine the primary or root cause of the incident.
Services | Forensic Analysis Lab
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with service offerings in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Amongst our clients we proudly count Government Organizations, Fortune 1000 Companies and several emerging companies. We are also Value Added Partners, Authorized Resellers & Distributor of Leading Forensic Analysis & Forensic Tool Kit
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore – India & Singapore. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at email@example.com for our services.
Why choose eSec Forte – Cyber Security Company ?
- Our dedicated expert team can accomplish the following:
- Preview all activities of .LDF files such as the Id, transaction type, table name and time, and transaction query.
- Organize transactions, according to the transaction type, date and time.
- Scan faster and analyze .LDF log files to locate its associated MDF file.
- Analyze log file transactions and initiate immediate data recovery.