Pulse Policy Secure Network Access Control Solution (NAC)
Pulse Policy Secure is a contemporary NAC (Network Access Control solution) built for the next generation of networks.
Pulse Policy Secure Network Access Control Solution
Pulse Policy Secure is a market leading network and application access control (NAC) solution that ensures network access only to authorized and secured users and devices, protecting the network, core assets, applications, data and more—today and into the future. Also see our Network & Wireless Assessment Services.
Pulse Policy Secure delivers simple, secure network and application access control with a standards-based, granular solution that provides access control based on context user identity, device type, integrity, and location. Pulse Policy Secure supports phased deployment and can scale to support global distributed enterprises and service providers.
A contemporary Network Access Control (NAC) solution built for the next generation of networks.
Request a Demo
Pulse Policy Secure delivers simple, secure network and application access control with a standards-based, granular solution that provides access control based on context user identity, device type, integrity, and location.
Pulse Policy Secure Dashboard
Network Access Control
Pulse Policy Secure Features
Network Access Control
- BYOD onboarding: Automated configuration of devices with settings and software for Wi-Fi, VPN, and more.
- Compliance auto-checks: Enhanced assessments of endpoint device health and security state.
- Comprehensive Visibility: Profile on-network endpoints for verification and remediation.
- Granular auditing and logging: Scanning the IPs (up to 1,000,000 IPs).
- Guest access management: Ability to create time-limited guest accounts – and provide a seamless user experience.
- Interoperability: Adopts and utilizes the TNCs open standard IF-MAP. Enables easy integration with third-party network and security devices.
- Centralized command: High-level control, with mechanisms for synchronized configuration across many sites.
- Patch assessment and remediation: Minimizes downtime through automatic remediation of patches for endpoint devices.
- For years, NAC was something that had system admins running for the hills because of its reputation of being hard to configure and only something that the department of defense would only want to dabble in… until now.
- Put simply, NAC is a great way to control which devices connect to your network and what they can do once they are connected.
- It’s exactly like the access control you have been setting up on file shares for years. When you think about it, why should any device with a wireless password or wired connection access everything?
- That’s where Pulse Policy Secure comes in.
Buy Pulse Policy Secure Network Access Control
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security Audit Company and IT Services Company with service offerings in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services , Amongst our clients we proudly count Government Organizations, Fortune 1000 Companies and several emerging companies. We are also Value Added Partners of Pulse Policy Secure Network Access Control.
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Durgapur – India. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at email@example.com for implementation of Pulse Policy Secure Network Access Control at your Enterprise.