OpenText EnCase Forensic
Make the world a safer, more secure place by finding the truth in data
OpenText EnCase Forensic Solution Benefits
Key Product Capabilities
EnCase Forensic offers powerful evidence processing, integrated workflows and flexible reporting to deliver comprehensive digital forensic investigations that empowers examiners to surface relevant evidence and close cases quickly.
EnCase Forensic helps investigators quickly search, identify and prioritize potential evidence across computers, laptops and mobile devices to determine whether further investigation is warranted, decreasing case backlogs and closing cases faster.
- Rank evidence by importance
- Avoid over-collecting evidence on-scene
- Evaluate evidence in real-time
- Quickly surface evidence that matters
EnCase Forensic acquires evidence from a variety of sources in the least obvious places, ensuring no evidence is hidden and investigators complete cases no matter where the potential evidence resides.
- Collect from computers, mobile devices, cloud services and IoT devices
- Locate forensic artifacts on popular social media platforms
- Recover deleted or modified files
- Access a wide variety of operating systems and applications
- Maintain evidence integrity
- Collect and share evidence via a single case file
EnCase Forensic is built with investigators in mind, providing a range of capabilities that enable fast triage and deep forensic analysis, locating evidence quickly and closing cases faster.
- Improve investigator efficiency with customized workflows
- Expand investigative power with EnScript automated tasks
- Accelerate investigations with AI and image analysis
- Automate workflows to more easily uncover evidence
- Focus on relevant evidence with timeline analysis
- Locate hidden evidence with optical character recognition
With comprehensive reporting options built in, EnCase Forensic offers a flexible framework to create and share reports with a wide range of audiences.
- Enhance report quality with consistent evidence presentation
- Customize templates to create compelling reports
- Select the most relevant data for case reports
- Share easy-to-read reports with relevant parties
- Rely on court-accepted evidence reporting formats
n releases this traditional approach no longer works.
OpenText EnCase Forensic Pricing
Its cost is dependent upon the license you wish to choose as it gives you various options. The detailed price structure can be availed through Value Added Distributor eSec Forte Technologies who are well versed with all the data associated.