HP WebInspect Tool for Application Security Testing
Automated dynamic application security testing (DAST) by HP Webinspect Tool.
HP WebInspect Tool
Automated dynamic application security testing (DAST) and interactive application security testing (IAST) technologies that mimics real-world hacking techniques and attacks,HP Webinspect tool provides comprehensive dynamic analysis of complex web applications & services, and crawls more of the attack surface to exposes exploits.
Dynamic Application Security Testing, on Demand
Need help scanning your web applications? Fortify on Demand is a managed application security testing service that enables organizations to quickly test the application security of a few applications or launch a comprehensive security program without additional investment in software and personnel
Go beyond black box testing with Interactive AppSec Testing (IAST)
Integrating dynamic and runtime analysis to find more vulnerabilities – and fix them faster. HP WebInspect Tool agent crawls more of an application to expand the coverage of the attack surface and detect new types of vulnerabilities that can go undetected by black-box security testing technologies.
HP WebInspect Statistics
HP WebInspect Tool Features :
- Comprehensive- Keep in control of your scan by getting relevant information and statistics at a glance. Modules are interactive, letting you drill down to detailed, contextual information about the application crawl and scan results.
- Dynamic AppSec Testing (DAST) and Interactive AppSec Testing (IAST)- Ability to test the dynamic behavior of running web applications and services to identify security vulnerabilities and integrating runtime analysis to expand the attack surface to identify issues in hidden directories and pages that go undetected by black-box testing alone. Integrating dynamic and runtime analysis to find more issues and fix them in a shorter period of time.
- Technology made Simple- Optimize your testing resources. Advanced technologies, such as simultaneous crawl, bring professional-level testing to novice security testers.
- Integration- Leverage prebuilt integrations for HPE Application Lifecycle Management and Quality Center and other security testing and management systems.
WebInspect App Scanner Benefits
- Compliance Management-Easily inform management on vulnerability trending, compliance management, and risk oversight. Clearly communicate with development on details and priorities of each vulnerability. Get compliance reports for all major industry and regulatory standards (PCI, SOC, ISO and HIPAA).
- On Premise and On Demand- Start quickly and scale as needed. WebInspect dynamic application security testing (DAST) is available as a licenses product or on demand as a managed service.
- Centralized Program Management- Build an enterprise-wide AppSec program that manages and provides visibility to your risk profile via dashboards and reports, so you can confirm remediation, track metrics, trends and progress. WebInspect Enterprise establishes a shared service to centralize results while distributing security intelligence.
Request a Demo
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security and IT Services Company, Having headquarters in Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi & Durgapur – India. We are Value Added Partner of WebInspect – Application Security Scanner
Buy WebInspect Application Security Testing Tool
eSec Forte Technologies is an CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security Audit Company and IT Services Company with service offerings in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services , Amongst our clients we proudly count Government Organizations, Fortune 1000 Companies and several emerging companies. We are also Value Added Partners of WebInspect Application Security Scanner.
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Durgapur – India. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at [email protected] for implementation of WebInspect Application Security Solution at your Enterprise.