Forensic Analysis Workstation
Dual E5-2650v4, 128GB DDR4 2133Mhz, High Speed Solid State Disks
Forensic Analysis Workstation
Science has many applications in different fields. The application of the knowledge of science in the field of solving crimes, mysteries and evidence is known as forensic analysis. Forensics is the collection, preservation and the study of important evidence that is meant to help to pave the way for solving crimes and getting closer to the truth.In the age of technology and the internet. The processing of data has been simplified with the help of computers. The forensic analysis workstation is the best when it comes to analyzing evidence for a case. This workstation has been designed to sort out evidence more effectively. It is designed to be customized in any number of ways. All forensic analysis softwares are compatible with it making it the best in performance in the industry.
Technical Specifications of a Forensic Analysis Workstation
The forensic analysis workstation with its 1300 Watt modular battery and 22 inches LED screen that includes speakers has a set of technical specifications to match its functionality. Some of the other technical specifications of a forensic analysis workstation are:
- Raid 5: Six Enterprise Level 4TB SATAIII 7200RPM Hard Drives.
- Raid 0: Two 521 GB SSD (SQL), One 521 GB SSD (TEMP), one 520 GB SSD (Case) and One 521 GB SSD (Operating System).
- It has an Intel C612 chipset.
- A system memory of 128GB for storing and processing data extremely fast.
- 2 GB dual DVI video controller.
- Operated by Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.
- DVD drive, ports for microphone and audio are all present in the workstation.
- There are also four different ports that are meant to support different USB services.
- Bay 1: Tableau T2iu SATA Forensic Bridge.
- Bay 2: Triple Burner (BluRay, DVD, and CD).
- Bay 3: Trayless SATA Bay (Hot-Swappable)
- Bay 4: 4-Bay 2.5” RAID Cage.
- Front Panel: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio x 1, Mic x 1, e-SATA x 1, 1394 x 1.
- Rear: Twp USB 2.0 ports, Four USB 2.0 7.1 HD Audio with optical 5/PDIF, Two 1 Gbit Rj45.
Request a Demo
eSec Forte Technologies is an Cert-In Empanelled | CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security and IT Services Company, Having headquarters in Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi – India. We are Value Added Partner of Forensic Analysis Workstation.
Forensic Analysis Workstation Benefits:
"eSec Forte is our standard. Whenever an cyber security services is needed, the answer is always, let's start with eSec Forte."
"There is absolutely no impact on the performance or usability of applications. I am very excited at how easy the solution is to deploy and always performed flawlessly. by eSec Forte"
The Price of A Forensic Analysis Workstation
With all the different features of a forensic analysis workstation and the compatibility of this computer with other softwares that are related to the forensic industry, this device is a must-have for those who are working in this field. Contact eSec Forte for Price and more information.
Be it for analyzing data, protecting data, decoding data or any other work that is related to forensic cases, this workstation gets the job done easily. The internal memory and four SSD cards make this device ideal for storage of data. Make your forensic data analysis easier with this device today.
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore – India. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at email@example.com .