Forcepoint Stonesoft Next Generation Firewall
Optimize and scale network security for your distributed enterprise with lower infrastructure costs and far less downtime.
Forcepoint Stonesoft Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) starts with a solid foundation of protection, including granular application control, an intrusion prevention system (IPS), built-in virtual private network (VPN), and deep packet inspection, all in an efficient, extensible, and highly scalable unified design. Then we add powerful anti-evasion technologies that decode and normalize network traffic — before inspection and across all protocol layers — to expose and block the most advanced attack methods.
- Centralized management of up to 2,000 firewalls.
- Software, physical, virtual and Cloud deployment options, including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Built-in active clustering that scales to 16 nodes for high availability.
- Plug-and-play installation of remote network firewalls.
- Scalable and resilient Multi-Link VPN for site-to-site connectivity.
- Unify defenses with third party devices and enforce web security with TRITON® AP-WEB Cloud.
- Intelligence-aware” security controls
- Application layer exfiltration protection
- Advanced evasion prevention
- Unified software core design
- Many options for security and network infrastructure
- Powerful centralized management
- Built-in IPsec and SSL VPN
- The best protection for your business and digital assets
- Blocks endpoint data exfiltration attempts
- Adapts easily to your security needs
- Scales effortlessly as your business grows
- Optimizes productivity of employees and customers
- Lowers TCO for security and network infrastructure