Barracuda Networks provides powerful cloud-enabled solutions to ensure that your business-critical data is protected.
Barracuda NextGen Firewall is an enterprise-grade next-generation firewall. It’s purpose-built for efficient deployment and operation within dispersed, highly dynamic, and security critical network environments. It provides industry-leading operations, efficiency, and added business value by safeguarding network traffic against line outages and link quality degradation. User identity and application awareness are used to select the best network path, traffic priority, and available bandwidth for business-critical traffic. Barracuda NextGen Firewall can transparently move traffic to alternative lines and keep traffic flowing in case of a line failure.
- Advanced Threat Detection
- Application Control
- User Identity Awareness
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Web Filtering, Malware Protection
- Application-Based Routing
- Traffic Shaping and Quality of Service
- Failover and Link Balancing
- WAN Optimization
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Secure Remote Access, Network Access Control
- Scalable Deployment
- Lifecycle Management
- Revision Control System, Audit, and Reporting
- Site-to-Site Connectivity
- Botnet and Spyware Protection
- File Content Enforcement
- IoT & Machine-2-Machine connectivity
- Consolidated Security without Compromise: All F-Series Firewalls provide comprehensive next-generation firewalling including Application Control and User Awareness, full Mail & Web Security Gateway functionality, Malware Protection, Botnet and Spyware detection, Sandboxing (Advanced Threat Detection), URL Filter, and file type policy enforcement. All this combined with unbeatable Network Security and packed into a single, powerful appliance.
- Cloud Enablement: Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series models come fully featured for all common cloud IaaS providers, as virtual appliances, and in a variety of hardware appliances for even small offices. Hybrid WAN and cloud-only networks can thereby also benefit from the F-Series.
- Increase WAN Reliability & Performance:Significantly increase uplink and WAN network reliability and performance by using and aggregating up to 24 active, load-sharing connections of any type (broadband, 4G, MPLS between locations). WAN optimization functionality including data deduplication and caching, traffic compression and application acceleration increase available bandwidth far beyond the sum of all available physical uplinks combined.
- Unified Remote Access:Barracuda NextGen Firewalls include zero-touch deployment, unified remote-access clients
for Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android to make sure employees enjoy fast and reliable access to corporate applications from inside the network – and anywhere else, too.
- Once Only Central Management:The entire Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series infrastructure, regardless if only a few devices or a couple thousand distributed across thousands of locations and multiple deployment types, can be deployed, managed and monitored from a single pane of glass through the Barracuda NextGen Control Center.
- Unparalleled Cost Savings:Barracuda NextGen Firewalls consolidate security, SD-WAN, link balancing, and WAN Optimization disciplines into a single appliance that provides significant cost savings due to the reduction or elimination of expensive leased lines and consolidation of security devices.