Atola Disk Recycler
Atola disk recycler is a codable disk drive manipulator made to be compatible and work with professional hard disk recycling apps at high speeds. It has been made to support both Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) drives and can be used with both the host software and/or a script that has been saved onto a USB flash drive.
This fresh and creative new solution can provide 100 percent full disk recertification in the case the condition of any hard disk is unknown. It is fitted with protection for the whole circuit which helps keep away damage in case there is any malfunctioning storage device that is joined to the unit.
The maximum recycler units that can be used in one network is 200. Each unit contains 4 ports, and if your math is good, it means you can support up to 800 ports at one time using just the one Atola Disk Recycler software unit. This recycler system has been specifically designed to be able to hold a large number of disk drives in the one drive network. What makes this all the more remarkable is that all ports are independent of one another, so if one port is spoiled, it does not affect the performance of the other.
It also enables you to hand out multiple tasks to different ports in the network, and the Recycler will simultaneously complete all tasks without one port affecting the other in any way. Atola Recycler can reach speeds of up to 28 GB per minute, which is a lot of power in the unit and also ensures efficiency in the work being done.
So, let’s look at some of the features you will like the most in this product:
- Can be expanded to up to 800 drives
- Ca support both SAS, SATA
- Professional level of testing, wiping and repairing
- Interface that is user-friendly
- Easy to use editor with integrated help to compose your own custom scripts;
- Free software updates and support;
- Easy 2-click firmware update on all units;
- Individual control of all hard disk drives;
- Processing speed as high as 28 GB/min;
- System of reporting without external database usage;
- Customizable to your needs;
- Full Value to money
Schedule a demo with us
You can connect with us for live product Demo and more information
Atola Disk Recycler Features & Specifications :
The best Atola Disk Recycler feature is that it has wiping and testing functions, apart from which it is easy to use and creates reports and logs of all activities happening inside the processor. The scripts are also easy to understand and manage.
- Up to 200 4-port Atola Disk Recycler software units
- Windows control software which operates in a separate PC (also called host PC)
- Supported interfaces hard drive: SATA I/II/III, SAS.
- Consumption of Power: 150-Watt peak; 90-Watt average.
- 4 ports that can support both SAS and SATA drives.
- Control interface: standalone mode is available, Windows application.
- Weight: 8 kg.
- Dimensions: 425mm x 500mm x 84mm.
- Mountable into a standard server rack.
- Maximum transfer speed: (28 GB/min) for each port.
- Ethernet interface: RJ45 / 1Gbe.
- Voltage Supply: 50-60 Hz, 100 – 240 VAC.
PC software for Atola Disk Recycler
The Disk Recycler
Request a Demo
eSec Forte Technologies is an Cert-In Empanelled | CMMi Level 3 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001-2013 certified Cyber Security and IT Services Company, Having headquarters in Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi – India. We are Value Added Partner of Atola.
- Very quick processing speed
- Custom ATA commands
- Bad sector repair (sector remapping)
- Security Erase
- Read/write HPA
- Lock/Unlock password
- Read/write DCO
- Power control (off/on)
- Custom SAS commands
- Easy to write and understand
- Measure execution time of commands
- Read/Write/Verify sectors
- Write random data to sectors
- Report command for custom certificates
"eSec Forte is our standard. Whenever an cyber security services is needed, the answer is always, let's start with eSec Forte."
"There is absolutely no impact on the performance or usability of applications. I am very excited at how easy the solution is to deploy and always performed flawlessly. by eSec Forte"
Atola Disk Recycler Pricing
This storage device is sold on a non-recurring, one-time fee basis, and there is no per-use fee for this product. The Atola Disk Recycler price of can be sought by getting in touch with the Value added partners of Atola Technologies.
We are headquartered in Gurugram, Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore – India. Contact our sales team @ +91 124-4264666 you can also Drop us email at email@example.com .