Acunetix are the pioneers in Automated Web Application Security Testing with an engineering lead in website structure analysis and vulnerability detection.
- DeepScan Technology allows accurate crawling of AJAX-heavy client-side Single Page Applications (SPAs) that leverage complex technologies such as SOAP/WDSL, SOAP/WCF, WADL, XML, JSON, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and CRUD operations.
- Industry’s most advanced and robust SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting testing,including advanced detection of DOM-based Cross-site Scripting.
- A Login Sequence Recorder that allows the automatic crawling and scanning of complex password protected areas including multi-step, Single Sign-On (SSO) and OAuth-based websites.
- AcuSensor Technology allows accurate scanning further reducing the false positive rate, by combining black box scanning techniques with feedback from its sensors placed inside the source code.
- Highest detection of WordPress vulnerabilities – scans WordPress installations for over 1200 known vulnerabilities in WordPress’ core, themes and plugins.
- Multi-threaded, lightning fast crawler and scanner that can crawl hundreds of thousands of pages without interruptions.
- Easily generate a wide variety of technical and compliance reports aimed towards developers and business owners alike.
More Advanced Features
- Flexible Scan Settings – Scan websites and web applications with different Scan Settings and Login Sequences.
- Easily Customize Scan Scope – Leverage Scanning Profiles and Directory and File Filters (support for wildcard and regular expression-based filters) to customize tests and pentest scope.
- Schedule Scans with Ease – Schedule scans to run at a given time, or setup recurring scans based on a customized schedule, set-up custom Excluded Hours templates to pause scans during specific hours.
- Import Crawl Data from Third-Party Tools – Import manual crawl data from the built-in Acunetix HTTP Editor, third-party tools such as Telerik Fiddler, Portswigger BurpSuite, and HAR (HTTP Archive) files.
- Dynamic Crawl Pre-Seeding – Dynamically pre-seed automated crawls using external or custom-built tools and scripts.
- Business Logic Testing with Selenium IDE – Support for crawling and scanning complex Business Logic-driven applications through consumption of Selenium IDE test cases.
- Auto-configuration of Web Application Firewalls.